About

Harvey's Paint & Wallpaper Inc. is an authorized dealer of 'Benjamin Moore', 'Farrow & Ball', and 'Para Paints' products. 2908 Lake Shore Blvd.W TOR,ON,CA.

History


Back in 1950, Harvey’s Paint started out as a family-owned business. It belonged to a man named Gord Harvey, whose legacy has endured throughout its existence – even after being passed on to two different owners.

However, many things about Mr. Harvey’s paint store have remained the same – the store’s commitment to customer satisfaction, demonstrating a breadth of professional knowledge, and making design dreams a reality are still top priorities at Harvey’s Paint.

The current owners, John and Lidia Miele, have owned the store since 2002. They ensure that Harvey’s Paint is always stocked with the latest and greatest paints, wallpapers, tools, accessories, and more to suit a variety of decorating needs.

Our Team


the original etobicoke benjamin moore

Paint Has Been in our Hearts Since 1950